Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Cirlce...or crap I have to needlessly do OVER and OVER again...

With a title like this, I could write about bed making, or toilet cleaning or meals or any of a multitude of daily tasks that constitute running a house full of kids...but we have all heard and lived that ... I am instead wearied by the tasks that one puts energy into and *thinks* are done, completed, off the list... when in reality...


Just spent an hour looking online for the perfect ''mote control Robot' that Little  Frog wants for his fourth birthday.  Found one that is not crazy expensive or complicated for a four year old...like 12$, red and shiny and makes cool noises. 
My oldest, Owl,  was sort of hanging around behind me...found a complicated, Yellow $$$$ one he liked and so, for fun, we started looking at it.  

When I went back to purchase the Big Birthday Surprise, Owl went to his four year old brother, Frog,  sold him...I mean SOLD HIM... on the YELLOW ONE and 

now, on my floor, under the computer desk,  I have a screaming, frantic four-year-old wailing for "the Yellow One."

Do you think the 'Red One' will EVER hit the high mark the Yellow One was elevated to?   

Me neither.  
crap. 
back to square one. 
my bad for indulging the older one...but, geez, Buddy, shut yer darn yapping pie hole.
Thanks again for making life so easy on every one,  you Tweenie Turdbird. 
Thanks for sharing the love and seeing the big, G*d Damn picture...
even after I sensed what *might* happen and told you SPECIFICALLY to keep a lid on it.
***sigh***
Love, Sisyphus

No comments:

Post a Comment